Skip to content
- Support the talent pipeline processes through a gathering of local market talent insights, managing sourcing/recruitment channels, creating internal candidate data pools and supporting recruitment campaigns and co-ordinate all administrative and logistics related to the recruitment process including conducting pre-employment checks, preparing employment offers and staff profile setup in HR system.
- Monitoring and report on staff job performace and carry out neccsaary action to ensure KPI set are meet via HR system.
- Processes various paper and electronic forms related to documenting human resources activities such as new-hire onboarding, change-of-status, performance evaluations, benefits, termination of employment,
- Execute Training Performance support including Training Needs Analaysis (TNA) and coordinate administrative action related to Training and Performance support.
- Responsible to handle all the administrative documentations of Learning & Development such as preparation and coordination on the submission of Competency Training Need form with Heads of Department,
- Responsible to update Competency Training Need Calendar as and when a training is being organized for the respective Departments and submit the updated Competency Training Need Calendar to the Manager for review.
- Source, drive and maintain the delivery of in-house and external learning programs according to the needs of the stakeholders.
- Support succession planning for the service recipients through managing the succession planning cycle, maintaining succession talent list, administering talent deployment and tracking talent progress.
- Conduct orientation briefing and program to new employees in ensuring all new hires have a clear understanding on organization process, regulations, policies and procedures.
- To Perform any other ad-hoc task (if required) or any task assigned by the Managements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field and preferably with at least 3 years of relevant experiences
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Responsible, resourceful and able to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application