Responsible to execute delivery, deployment, installation and collection of IT Products and services activity timely and efficiently.
- Execute Preventive Maintenance onsite as per instruction by HQ.
- Proper handling IT products for the task assigned at all time.
- Ensure the quantity, content and specification of the IT Products are matching with the documents.
- Ensure safety at work and IT products handling during performing assigned task.
- Update the accurate task progress information and report on task are assigned in the systems.
- Make sure that all documents required for the assigned task are complete and return to related personnel in the company.
- Report any matters arise from the assigned task and customer feedback to HOD and update to the systems
- In the event of there is no Preventive Maintenance job assign, you will need to will be assign ad hoc task from the respective supervisor/manager to audit and repairing job.
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication ability.
- Outstanding organizational of diverse computer systems and networks.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field.
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g., CompTIA A+. Microsoft Certified IT Professional).