We are searching for a detail-oriented manager with skills in technical service and repair for Personal Computers to join our company. You are responsible to manage, train, coach and conducting assessment to the IT service team to meet customer’s Service Level Agreement and IT repair team to repair and refurbish the personal computer such as desktop, notebook and printer for cost optimization.
A successful technical service manager will be a keen problem-solver who is able to delegate tasks and make service and repair decisions. Ideal candidates should have a growth mindset, superb interpersonal skills, and to ensure optimal performance of IT service and repair team and ultimate client satisfaction. You are also requiring to develop and implement IT service and repair policies and strategies effectively and timely resolution of critical technical or procedural issues.
- Superb analytical, diagnostic, troubleshooting, servicing and repairing skills for personal computer.
- Ability to organize and coordinate the activities of IT service and repair team to meet company goals or client requirements.
- The ability to make important decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management and teamwork skills.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Customer Service or equivalent.