Responsible to execute Service & Repairing to meet SLA.
- Provide level 2 service and end user support at resident site.
- Site installation, repair, maintenance, testing and commissioning of IT products or services.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- In charge on modular repairing and upgrade of faulty devices.
- Direct unresolved issues back to IT Service Helpdesk for next action.
- Provide and maintain accurate information on IT products or services in the system.
- Record events and problems and the resolution in system logs.
- Other ad-hoc duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication ability.
- Outstanding organizational of diverse computer systems and networks.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field.
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g., CompTIA A+. Microsoft Certified IT Professional).