Skip to content
- Responsible for promotion and sales of the company’s list of products.
- Liaise with and develop relationship with principals, strategic accounts.
- Product and Inventory Management of appointed product lines.
- Engagement and cultivation of strong rapport with partners and vendors.
- Gathering of market intelligence on new products, industry trends, competitive development and constant evaluation of potential new product lines.
- Channel distribution development and training.
- Work closely with different stakeholders in the company.
- Ensuring highest and continuously improving levels of vendor and partner satisfaction.
- Implementation of business plans that achieve agreed vendor revenue targets and generate the planned profit outcomes.
- Maintain knowledge of sales processes, proposals, pipeline management, partner engagement so that remedial actions can be recommended where necessary.
- Support the manager in business forecasting and business planning for product groups with principals.
- Provision of various reports for the purposes of commercial decision making.
- Propose & implement marketing initiatives such as online and offline activities to promote the related products.
- Monitor and assist clients in generating asset tracking reports, device performance reports, help desk health & incident reports, and provide relevant insights from the reports.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software/Electronics Engineering, Product Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 – 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Familiar with cloud computing products and solution.
- Must have IT knowledge, hand-on person and software field of pre-sales experience.
- Possess strong problem solving, presentation skills, excellent interpersonal, and communication skills.