We are looking for an IT operations administrator to manage the daily IT operations of our company. The You are responsible to manage the assets and inventory tracking, maintaining IT operation costs and client records, managing service delivery and operation administrative support.
To be successful as an operations administrator you should be able to oversee and ensure smooth and efficient daily operations. Ultimately, a top-notch operations administrator should be highly organized and thrive under pressure.
- Good understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Good understanding of project management methodology, inventory analysis
- Strong organizational, project management and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management software.
- Exceptional at analytical thinking, analysis, data modeling and problem-solving.