Skip to content
- Willing to handle/hands on physical tasks on server/IT devices’ setup, DC infra maintenance, physical walk-in troubleshoot.
- To install, manage, troubleshoot and monitor the infrastructure, and provide on-going support for the information system hardware and software application systems.
- Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance management of the company’s network systems, servers, storage systems and desktop support.
- Supports all Network LAN/WAN/Security/VoIP by designing, implementing, and troubleshooting needed data connectivity.
- Coordinate and maintain office Meeting Rooms Video Conference and Audio Visual (AV) System Setup.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve issues pertaining office IT issues.
- Manage the inventory & spares of IT equipment.
- Maintaining proper (Turn Around Time) TAT of PC / printer repairs with vendors.
- Ensure the security of data, policy, devices and backup system up to date.
- Involve in IT network infrastructure design for new project implementation and works with consultants in implementing new systems.
- To address and following up of on IT issues which cannot be solved immediately.
- Monitor and perform network health check on performance and availability.
- Create and manage Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Ensure proper documentation, record and closer for all records regarding IT issues.
- Monitoring and managing day to day internal IT Infrastructure operations.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- To undertake any special task/acting position and other works assigned from time to time by superior
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication ability
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g., CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
- Knowledge on Microsoft 365 are required