Skip to content
- Generate and meet required sales funnel and pipeline to meet the sales GP target.
- Accomplish sales GP target with maximum profitability.
- Present and sell ICT products, rentals, and services to customers.
- Plan and organize daily sales schedule to manage existing or potential customers for new sales opportunity.
- Establish new and manage existing customer relationships through the entire sales cycle: initial contact, account development, promote and evaluate products and services for customer acceptance.
- Prepare and update sales presentations and proposals.
- Manage existing rental customer contract engagement satisfaction during contract period.
- Manage and maintain sales activity report and customer information records through CRM System.
- Equipped latest IT product knowledge; attending principal products training and exam if any.
- To undertake any special task/acting position and any other works assigned from time to time by superior.
- Possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree
- At least 1 – 3 years of working experience in the related field.